6. I like to make pint-size batches – quick, and electrodes need less cleaning.
JudyDownMaine

From: Neville Munn
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 7:16 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Electrode cleaning?

I seek everyone's cooperation for a quick quiz.  Would everyone/anyone here
care to indulge me in my quest for information on cleaning your electrodes on
machines fitted with automatic polarity reversal?

How often do you physically remove the electrodes from the water and wipe them
over?

1. Physically removed from water at regular timed intervals during the
production process.
2. Physically removed from water at random intervals during the production
process.
3. Seldom physically remove them from the water while production is in process.
4. Never physically remove them from the water while production is in process.
6. Only between each batch produced.
7.When I feel like it.
8. Rarely.
9. Never.
10.  Other ~ with brief explanation.

Just type a number in your answer will do, except for number 8 of course.

To those who are willing to provide answers, I Thank You in advance.

N.
No virus found in this message.

No virus found in this message.