I'm sending all messages of appreciation/condolences to Larry and Joey.

thank you

~rose

Renee was on so many list, more than I know.  I've posted to a few but if
any of you know of others please share any of my posts.  It is Larry and
Joey's wish that all that knew her might be informed.

We form a different kind of family on the internet.  While we may never
meet hug to hug we meet in our hearts and share a special bond.  Those of
us that know our special bond all to often have someone disappear and never
know 'the rest of the story'.  I don't want that for Renee and neither does
her family.

In Renee's words…Samala