I didn¹t think any cancer was Œcured¹ by chemo.  I thought it killed
everything and if the person had a really strong immune system, then they
just might survive the chemo.  dee

From: Melly Bag <tita_...@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 21:07:49 -0700 (PDT)
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>CS for Leukemia

Rod,

Do you mind sharing how he did the protocol?  How many ppm?  Did he use home
brewed CS?  How much did he take, and how many times a day?  Did he use DMSO
prior to ingesting the CS?  How long did it take to turn around the
leukemia?

I was under the impression leukemia is cured by chemo.  Now surely CS is
better coz it will not have side effects.

If it cleans the blood, I suppose, it might clean other cancers too?  Pls.
feel free to comment on my premise.

I really am interested.

Thanks in advance.

Melly