 From: Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com>
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2013 8:46 PM
Subject: RE: CS>http://www.citytrend.ca/html/npzym.html

But this site, not unlike any other I guess, is for just that purpose, for
others to read and learn from and decide if they wish to join or not.

We don't all agree sometimes here but at least we all have the opportunity of
airing our views and opinions and accept any flak that may encourage, healthy
exchange I suppose one could call it.  I don't care who reads what I waffle on
about, each of us establish our opinions of each other, and it's only a
computer screen when it's all boiled down, and besides, the establishment can
keep tabs on what is being said in all manner of communication systems but at
least we aren't going to use that information against each other, or do harm to
each other.

Nothing I would say here I wouldn't say anywhere else.  I realised any form of
privacy and confidentiality went out the window a long time ago, that's why I
don't give a hoot what people think of me, it ain't gunna change who I am, if I
have something to say, I say it <g>.

Welcome to the 21st Century Tara, Big Brother/Sister IS watching YOU <g>.

N.