PT Ferrance wrote:
Then why is crude oil considered a carcinogen by some?
There are a lot of natural carcinogens, geez not everything "natural" is safe or healthy. Rattlesnake venom is natural, arsenic is natural, fluoride is natural, cadmium and uranium are natural.................aluminum is the third or fourth most common element in the earth's crust yet everyone is fanatically terrified of it, it is very high is sea salts yet people ingest sea salt as if they contain no heavy metals at all, go figure. Why people decide one thing is wonderful and something else is dangerous and on what basis has always mystified me. I'm sure my own personal decisions are as weird as anyone's.