Right on, I'll join the group. Thank you very much, Joe!

Teri and the Happy Hooligans

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Huard <joe.hu...@primus.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 21:03:51
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Fw: colloidal_silver_antibiotics_infections.

The group did start doing Beck stuff, but have since abandoned the 4 Hz
switching. It is just direct current in one direction for 5 minutes and
then switch the 2 electrodes to change direction. Many testimonials in
files. This is so simple a 7 year old can do it.
microelectricitygermkil...@yahoogroups.com

Joe H.