ok, well, steve, and all, i may ruffle some feathers (again, i am new to this
forum), but it seems to me all simple things eventually get complicated b/c
someone wants to sell one more meter or another something that makes it better,
even if it ain't broke.  there is so much confusion about seemingly EVERYTHING
from what's right to eat to who to pray to, that i just want the easiest way to
do it.  i'll just stick with the way i've been doing it for almost 2 decades.
i've had great experience with cs, as have many people i've made it for, and
none of us are blue yet.
thanks for your input.
lynne