The theory with DMSO is that our skin is more sensitive to the effects of
DMSO above the waist and less so below the waist for external
applications.  Of course, you should dilute DMSO with distilled water by
about 50% when using a 90 - 99% pure liquid DMSO product.

The first time you apply DMSO you may experience some stinging/burning.
It's uncomfortable but bearable.  It lasts anywhere from 20 mins to 2 hrs.
The more you use the DMSO in the same area, the less the reaction.  It is
almost like DMSO relieves it's own discomfort..lol..
One of the best things to use to offset any drying effects that you have
with DMSO is organic coconut oil.  You can eat the stuff so you know the
coconut oil won't harm you.

If it were me, I would dilute the DMSO considerably and apply it and the
capsaisin to a very small area at first just to see how painful it gets.
In other words (I am chicken) I would work up slowly and see how it goes
before slathering on straight DMSO and the capsaisin on a large area.  If
it starts burning like heck and gets real uncomfortable, you are stuck and
will just have to wait it out, right?   Good luck and God bless.   Lola H.