From: Gail Naranjo [mailto:wanda85...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 11:46 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>HORRIBLE SHINGLES -- BUTTING IN AT
1 AM

For some reason (don't know where I've been all
these years) I thought CS worked for bacterial
infection and didn't realize it also works for
viruses. lol  I've been using CS for a good 10
years or more.  I thought it was more like and
antibiotic.   I have to laugh at myself.

Live and learn! <chuckle>

Gail