Hi Sandee
Do you say to repeat the toenail treatments? I understand it takes 6
months to grow new toenails, so they probably would be re-infected. Also I
found
my infra red laser worked to control toenail fungus. My wife is afraid to
use my  laser. My wife finally agreed to cover her gel laden toenails with a
throw away pair of plastic gloves. I faintly recall messages that pretty
much  said to buy gel kits from Ode. Never got the connection to use gel for
toenail fungus as I found silver did not control fungus in my Xmas trees.
Brickey

In a message dated 8/29/2013 11:48:56 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,