Just about all of us who have finally obtained a diagnosis of Lyme have had
several tests that came up negative. The tests are notoriously useless, while
the disease progresses. As it imbeds itself in tendon, bone and other areas, it
is no longer seen in the blood.

Better to get a clinical diagnosis based on doing your homework, counting off
the symptoms you have had, treating as if you DO have Lyme, and when you have a
herx reaction from the die-off, take that as confirmation.
I've had Lyme for 50 years. Over the decades, I had three tests which gave me a
false sense of freedom from this disease. There are far too many docs and even
test interpreters who really don't have a clue. It infuriates me that I had to
wait over 40 years to get a proper diagnosis, while Lyme&Co. made Swiss cheese
out of most of my body's organs. canlyme.com is a Canadian site that used to
list symptoms. You might start there and search. Searching is a skill every
Lymie will need, as s/he is pretty much on independent study with this.

Be well,
Léna