123 456 wrote:
Sol...what was the reason behind using  the  CS and  vit  C  in the
first  place?
Was it rosacea as you mentioned?
Tare
Two completely separate things. I spray my eyes with CS to keep from catching colds or flu. The only cold I've had in the past 10 + years was when I had stopped doing the misting.

The vit C was for purely cosmetic reasons, supposed to help skin be smoother, softer, less wrinkles. Vanity! I don't recall if it helped the rosacea or not. In fact I don't know that I do have rosacea, I have a red rash on my face literally all the time, for umpteen years. It gets darker red and bumpy when I'm in an urticaria flare, but never leaves entirely.
sol