I suspect they sell so many thousands of these that they've figured out no
questions/receipt replacement is the easiest, cheapest way to keep their
reputation and fan base happy. I know so many people with big Vita-mixes who've
switched to the compact Nutribullet, and some who have bought second ones to
take to work. It's so nice when something turns out to be as good as it claims.

Be well,
Léna