Yea, right on in here.

Ode

At 11:29 AM 11/14/2013 -0800, you wrote:
Ode,
To the eye ?

From: Ode Coyote <odecoy...@silverpuppy.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: CS>CS strength and PPM.

  Add about 10% DMSO [90% CS]  and apply directly several times a day. [??]

Ode

At 07:30 AM 11/14/2013 -0800, you wrote:
Ode,
I have a question
Three days ago, my daughter developed shingles in the eye and side of the head. She tried lots of c/s but it is not working and neither is it working on the rash on the face. She never had chicken pox as a kid but where she works she is under EXTREME stress, I feel this is the cause of the shingles. she is working even though she is contagous, I do not know what to do. How can she get the c/s to work?
I had shingles and it worked great on me.
Mary