I have heard that the fellow that was arrested for obtaining anthrax as a
terrorist then later released had indeed obtained anthrax and found that CS
kills
it very effectively.  I heard that the FDA found out he was going to go public
with this information and had to shoot him down to prevent this information from
getting out.

I don't know if it is true, but I suspect it is.

marshall