This is a page to a godzilla, we used to make years back for such things,
it is simple and easy to make.
I used it for an infected tooth and prostrate infection works well for
those things.
We used a six volt dry lantern battery, two wires with alligator clips
which goes to the batter, other end connected to a six pennie finishing
nail, inserted into half a car wash dampened sponge, you must alternate
ankles, wrist, jaw, with equal time.  I found CS works just as well, so I
have not used it for some time. david lubbock tx.
http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2006/10/25/build_your_own_for_almost_free_electromedical_research_devices.htm
this page looks close to what we made.