Hi Lew,

Do you need to use the cognac bottles to create the vortex? In case I can't
find them, how long and thin would the neck have to be and does it have to
have a lip.? Could you do it as David suggested with one smaller bottle
pouring into a larger? Does the strength or size of the magnets you attach
make a difference?

And, most importantly, what is the difference in usage of this structured
water from the magnetized one that I've been making per your instructions of
standing the bottles on a magnet for about ten hours? Would you reccomend
one over the other for regular drinking?

Also, I wanted to ask you -- someone on the list felt that combining north
and south water would cancell out their charges? What do you think of that?

Oh, and is there any damage to the magnetized water if I leave it sitting on
it's magnet for longer than 12 hrs?

My usuall millions of questions -- hope you don't mind.

Tkae care,
Katarina

> Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 03:24:23 +0700
> From: fhlew <fh...@tm.net.my>
> To: silver-list@eskimo.com, wong...@aol.com
> Subject: Re: CS>Vortex made easy
>
>              Hi Wong,
>                                     You wrote:
>
>                                         <Wouldn't just swirling water in a
coke
> bottle to create
>                 a vortex...........or it's just to pass by the magnets?>
>
>                                       I use swan-necked bottles labelled N and
> S to make
>    magnetized water and I  use either one to create a vortex.  A Cognac
>    Otard  0.7 litre bottle has a long  and slender neck with a pulp stopper.
The