Thank you  Lena and Neville for your kind replies.  I shall take my EIS
everyday from now on.  Sorry for the delay in acknowledging, i am behind my
emails.

Melly

Hi Lena and all,

Do you take CS every single day?  How much do you take?  Does it not cause
respiratory or lung problem if taken everyday?   I ask as someone i know took
it every single day, then she caught pneumonia and she was told it was due to
too much silver.  I stopped ingesting everyday out of fear.

Thanks.

Melly

________________________________

Hi Melly,
Everyone is different.
I can only speak from my own experience. I routinely take about an oz. a day,
but at the first sign of a cold or infection I ramp up to more for a few days.
In September, I got what turned out to be flu from a co-worker. I spiked a
fever for the first time in years (I'm a Lymie, so this was good news: that my
immune system was CAPABLE for fevering again) Knowing that CS is a good
antibiotic and anti-viral,  I tried to remember to take an oz every couple
hours to fight the obvious infection. I also had a cough that was ruining
sleep, until I remembered that I had a portable nebulizer I'd bought for my
husband, whose colds always attack his chest. (believe me, I'm experienced with
pneumonia and have been trained to hear its signs)
So using his nebulizer, for my painful and persistent cough, I nebulized CS and
was amazed at how much it quieted everything, soothed my bronchiae, and even
soothed my dry and irritated eyes. I was also misting it up my sinuses, and
using it in the other ways I mentioned in previous post.
Then, feeling better, I got lazy with all the extra fiddling and stopped most
for a few days and the flu tried to make a 'U'-turn. I resumed my full CS
routine and emerged more energized than before I'd become ill.

I've never heard of 'too much silver' causing pneumonia: that somehow doesn't
add up, but then, I don't know the details of your anecdote and the devil is in
the details.

I rarely stop something out of unsubstantiated fear. Fear is a wild and
damaging infection. I might back down a bit, but try to gather more info, as
I've learned that the body doesn't like full stops or sudden big starts.

Be well,
Léna

Hi Melly,

 From one of the "...and all" <g>, I've been ingesting approximately 30ml every
morning before breakfast for near on 10 years now I guess, a long time anyway.
It's not a lot I admit, but I believe it's adequate in maintaining everything
in good working order, however, that quantity does jump up considerably if I
feel the need to increase it for any reason.

The only thing is, I have to constantly remind myself that to me 'CS' refers to
purchased products and are totally different to the home made stuff, i.e. EIS
{opinion and sticking to it <g>}.

So, if you are referring to the home made stuff then going on my daily regimen,
there is no problem, I have no fear anyway.  I may only be a pup in my early to
mid 60's, but I've not had a problem at all, quite the opposite I believe, and
I'm an around a 50 year smoker to boot, roll your own for the last 8 years or
so.

N.