On 12/31/2013 6:47 PM, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com wrote:
Re: CS>Question About Body Vibration
From:
RaVen <aslra...@gmail.com>
Date:
12/31/2013 3:31 PM

To:
"silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>

Hi Joy,
I've personally experienced this bodily vibrations in the past.
Here are a few of my theories -
1) lack of B complex vitamins - I've researched for people who are severely
lacking B complex vitamin often get this vibrating sensation in their bodies or
feel as if they're about to float.

2) depending on the time of day - if you're in bed when this happens, it could
be an introduction to out of body experience
(OBE) ---
3)  Breathwork
I once went to a therapist who was an expert in breath work - he taught me to breathe a
certain way and it was a bewildering experience because I could feel my entire body
"vibrating" - it freaked me out, actually and I kept interrupting the process
as I was nervous. Even my teeth were vibrating! Very difficult to explain but that is the
best word I can describe.
Finally he coached me to release my defensiveness and next thing I knew I was
"out" for an hour-- this was part of a healing process for the
emotional/psychic/physical therapy.

Those are the only times I've ever personally experienced the vibration
sensations.

I know this is not CS related, but I thought I'd put in my 2 cents.

RaVen
Hi Raven

Yes, I need to beef up my B12 - I was actually getting shots then I stopped. There are a few things going on with my health right now - and the environment which I live is not helping. I am open to learning any techniques now to get my systems in order and regulated to the point where there are no extremes. Being sensitive probably makes it that much more of a challenge.

Yes - the vibrating happened when I was laying down.

Joy