On 1/1/2014 8:16 AM, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com wrote:
Subject:
CS>vibration
From:
Sara Mandal-Joy <sara...@valnet.net>
Date:
1/1/2014 4:51 AM

To:
silver-list@eskimo.com

Some of us experience physical vibration as new waves of "energy" are coming into our experience of creation. It can literally feel like each cell in our bodies is manifesting a physical level of vibration. It can get intense, but it is organic and transformational. I'm not saying that is what you are experiencing - there could be many reasons and causes for a sensation of vibration. Some of them would be in need of remediation. All I can suggest is giving yourself some quiet time to breathe and feel into your own center. Even - probably especially - if it is a transformational experienced, it does not mean to ignore any feelings you have about the experience - nor to let the emotions override the experience. Just notice, pay attention, breathe, and see what comes up. Just a suggestion. Sara

Thanks Sara. Maybe we all have this - we're just not aware of it.

Joy