Hi Joy

I also experience vibrations. Years ago when I was ill with Graves Disease I
became aware of very slow vibrations that clunked violently from side to side -
like a very slow strong metronome. Over the years as my health improved the
vibrations became much faster and the clunky feeling was no longer there.

I wasn't aware of the vibrations going in circles like you do - just side to
side vibrations. I still feel them, but not from side to side now, just a
general very fast internal vibration, especially when I wear magnets, and also
when I meditate.

Philippa

Archives: