Paul Stamets has a multi fungus combination out in the Healthfood store market.
I found some @ Whole Foods...I'msure  it's  elsewhere too.
Aparently the shrooms detox the  radiation more  thoroughly than anything else.
They go through you...neutralizes and gathers  the  rad particles
then you just eliminate it naturally.
I'm begining to  wonder  what all  this fridgid weather is  doing to
gather the  rad  particles  too?
If it's being  carried over in the sea  mist  then the  freezing will
bring it  down in the  ice  particles.
This might be a good thing.
Much easier to clean up that way.
Chaga tea tastes good.
Stay healthy
Tara

On 1/6/14, Ole Alstrup <alst...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Chelation is uppermost important here, flush out the isotopes. Fulvic/Humid
> acids and Modifilan extract are some of my favourites.

Archives: