As always well said Ode - wishing you a wonderful 2014
manifesting all you wish for yourself;  my equipment still runs as it did from
the very first day, now some 14 years ago!!!!
Research, knowledge experience and desire cannot be topped!!!
Cheers
Sandee🐬
Attitude is Everything
Alive Again Colloidal Silver drops & gel
Organo Gold Coffee infused with Reishe mushroom