WinZip suddenly refused to work for me recently demanding cash - but can I just
tell you Dianne this file took up 773 PAGES when I copied it into Word so maybe
on your PC it was just an OMG moment?   I am happy to attempt to send it to you
privately as a Word doc (LOL)

Jane

  I wanted to copy Brooks posts past/current but when I went to the site and
entered the password my computer went
  crazy.  I couldn't stop all the weird things it was doing jumping around and
had to hard shut down.  I tried it twice with
  the same results.  Decided it just wasn't possible for me.