I work at the post office.

To mail liquids you must declare the contents on the outside of the package,
e.g. "Liquids, Colloidal Silver". Per box the max amount of liquids is 24
ounces. To properly package, the item must be properly sealed, then wrapped in
enough absorbent material to absorb all of the liquid, then placed in a second
water proof container like a heavy duty zip lock bag (if sufficient in size and
strength).

The best absorbent materials are puppy pads or diapers for they absorb a lot
and are light. Then the item must be placed into the middle of the package, so
it is not near any of the sides of the box, to prevent breakage (with NO
shifting within the package). I would recommend wrapping the CS with bubble
wrap after it's secured in the second water proof container. The box must be
sturdy, and not a flimsy dress shirt box. These boxes are worked on machinery,
and thrown around by the airlines, etc., so package it as such.

Beverly

On Sunday, February 9, 2014 9:02 AM, Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com>