 From: Carol <ca...@angelfireaz.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 4:17 AM
Subject: Re: CS>RE: Colloidal Silver

To all those that asked, I purchased my Oregano Oil through
Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005GJBQB2/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Oil of Oregano, Super Strength 83-85% Carvacol, Pharmaceutical
Grade. Wild Oregano From Greek Mountains.
Price: $25.50 + $5.49 shipping

Top Quality and very effective has 83.00- 85% Carvacrol
rating! Low Thymol Rating (less than 2%).
Its from Greek Mountains Wild
oregano "origanum vulgare", 100% Non-GMO, 100% Organic
100% Steam Distilled.
Zero chemicals use to process: Free of fillers, artificial ingredients,
pesticides and other chemical residues. 100% Certified, Pure, Therapeutic Grade
A essential oil - wild-crafted
2oz / 60 ml - Made in Greece - Can be taken
aromatically, topically, and/or internally.
It is pure oil, nothing added to it. Personally, I think when they add olive
oil to Oregano Oil, it's a big
rip-off.

I was glad to find this Oregano Oil because it is not diluted
with any other oils.

This Oregano Oil is STRONG!  Be very careful.  I buy
empty capsules, The Medium size.  I pull them
apart and use the larger half and add the Oregano Oil halfway up the
capsule.  Then I add coconut
or hemp or olive oil and fill up the other half of the capsule and add some
to the smaller end also.

I put them together, sometimes I even rinse it off if I've
spilled any of the Oregano Oil on the outside
while filling it up.  The I pop it in my mouth and swallow it down
with Rice Milk, or Juice or Cold
Herb Tea and immediately eat lunch or dinner which I have sitting there
waiting.

It is that hot and you don't want to not be prepared to eat
something immediately so that it doesn't
have a chance to come back up on you.

I always get heartburn from it anyhow,  but eating
immediately after taking it pretty well insures it's going
to make it down.

I know I am probably taking more than is recommended at one
time, you are only supposed to take about
two drops at a time but I always like to use the sledge hammer effect when
dealing with my health issues.

Do not get it on your bare skin, especially delicate eye areas
or anywhere on your face.  Unless you love
pain, do not take it unless well diluted and use only the two drops if you
aren't going to put it in a capsule.

Maybe someone else could handle it better than me, but I'm
just letting you all know how I feel about it.

It's a two ounce bottle and I think for the quality of this
Oregano Oil, it's a very good buy.  It's cheaper to
buy it through Amazon than from their storefront.

There are complaints about the dropper but I have many small
droppers and bottles, so I just switched them
out.

Carol