A potato ricer lined with cheesecloth makes a nice tincture press.
PT

________________________________
 From: Carol <ca...@angelfireaz.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 9:02 PM
Subject: CS>Re: CS Colloidal Silver

Thanks Scotty.  Very nice website.  I
love tinctures.  I've made a few and plan on doing a lot
more.  I'm waiting to get hold of some organic wine or rum or
vodka.  I know they say use the
cheapest vodka you can find, but I'm not sure of the quality.

The wine, if it's not organic, (I just read) you are getting
pesticides from what they spray on
the grapes.

I buy my herbs from a wholesale place and so far there has
never been a problem with any of
them.  I try to make sure the source they are getting them from is the
same source that my
research has shown where they should be coming from.

Someday, a professional tincture press, I hope, will be
sitting in my kitchen.

I have so much to learn about the Colloidal
Silver.  I'd like to know if the homemade brew we are making is
sufficient to "cure" more serious health problems as the purchased
product.

I used that TDS tester to make sure the Distilled water is
good and my water always test at 000
which I understand is what it is suppose to be.

Then I tested the brew I am making with the same TDS tester
and it's registering at 007.

How does one know if the homemade brew is sufficient to cure
as well as the professionally
made product?

It seems to me when I purchased the Colloidal Silver I seemed
to overcome my problems.

Now it just seems like I am keeping myself out of a health
crisis but not overcoming it with the
homemade brew.

Drinking it a cup or two absolutely helped my husband and me
avoid this latest virus that was going
around, with just a few days of sinus issues so I know it must have some
power.

I just don't know if it's strong enough to really attack
something more serious.

Thanks,
Carol