 From: Léna <drumr...@stny.rr.com>
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: CS>need help

Hi PT,
 Routinely ran 'sticky blood' frx for whenever I noticed cuts or scrapes
Clotting too quickly, and within a day, adjusted that. The tricky bit is the
more scientific measurement of PTINR, upon which Coumadin dosage is based every
few days, and I'm presently overseen by surgeon and allopathic care-givers.
Hard to change horses mid-stream, when the dangers of clots in Leg with 2
splintered bones are very real. I'm learning how uncertain one can be caught
between a healing style outside the box with long slow time of research and
self-proof, and a more immediate and risky situation at hand. If nothing else,
I have a deeper compassion for others, caught in the middle with no background
in alternative healing.
Be well,
Lena

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 31, 2014, at 9:55 AM, PT Ferrance <ptf2...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

It might be worth researching healing frequencies.  I have no experience with
leg veins personally but you might find them helpful.  I would start out at the
Spooky2 Forum if it were me.  Go to spooky2.com and click on forum.
>PT

days....went home....3 days later in hospital again with blood clots in my
lungs.....I am on warfarin now....problem is as I understand it.....When the
blood clots went through the leg veins, they did damage to the vein.  This
is what I need help with....everything I've read says its
irreversable.   Has anyone had this happen to them?  If so, what
did you do?