Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 14:26:13 -0700
From: jasminemy...@gmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Dog Ears

Hoping to get your input...
One of my rescues is - hopefully - at the tailend of detox. I pulled him out of
the shelter in Feb 2012 and he was a hot mess (it would have been more humane
for the shelter to put him down than to let him sit there as rescue only. Of
course no one else stepped up...). He was in sad sad shape - I cried at the
sight of him.

Took me 2 years but I have gotten him *almost* turned around and his leaky gut
syndrome *appears* to be clearing. All naturally, raw fed, no chemicals or
meds, with the exception of a Benadryl or Tramadol once in a blue moon. He even
has his own homemade laundry detergent for his kennel blankets.

His left ear appears to be his immune system's final target for eliminating
toxins. I searched your files and found info re cs and ppm specifics. I
administered several drops of 10ppm. Because it is yeast (with secondary
bacterial infection), the ear got worse. Zymox has little to no affect.

Before I spend money on a higher ppm (higher ppm is suggested in the archive
msgs), I need help with a better understanding of something.... as I understood
the ppm thing, anything higher than 20-25ppm was pointless and 10ppm is
sufficient for anything. I also understood that with so many particles, there
is a better chance of foreign objects attaching to them... and possibly even
bacteria (which makes absolutely no sense).

Did I misunderstand? Can someone explain or is there a link or filef you can
send me (my phone has issues logging into Yahoo so I apologize for not checking
the files)?
Thank you in advance!
Teri and the Happy Hooligans