Sounds like 'secret squirrel' business to me, it also indicates how much
information they *haven't* published.  Just a headline grabber...EXTRA, EXTRA,
READ ALL ABOUT IT...LOL.
They say 'interfere' whereas I would say it 'override' rendering the antibiotic
redundant, but then I guess that's actually what they were testing for but
forgot to mention that.
That's like our TGA telling me that their information comes from the internet -
WHAT THE...???  That's a reliable source to repeat to the public I'm sure,
especially when they failed to answer my questions regarding the "predominantly
ionic silver solution" as produced using LVDC electrolysis.  As with most
'authorities?' or 'studies?' it's a bit of a giveaway and just shows how much
they *don't* know!
N.