Developing argyria requires that a threshhold amount of silver be retained.
ANY form of silver.
If the Cayenne isn't impacting your elimination system.....

I'd say, if anything...the cayenne flushes the silver out as it clears your sinuses.

Maybe better than cayenne...wasabi or oriental mustard [always clears my sinuses at the Chinese restaurant ]

Ode