A quick Google didn't turn anything up so I thought I'd ask the list:

Do you have any experience or other knowledge to indicate whether CS would
be helpful/harmful/neutral do hummingbirds? The reason I ask is mould can be
a problem in hummingbird feeders and I was thinking CS might help stop that
(not sure on this either, just thought it might inhibit mould too-please
correct me if I've missed the boat). I'm not sure what kind of digestive
system hummingbirds have (their diet is nectar and insects) and whether CS
would be compatible with their needs or not. All feedback/ideas are welcome.
- Walter