Hi,

I have been quietly receiving the Silver Digest for several years now but have never posted.. I did try a couple of times but somehow didn't manage to place the post... hope this will be more successful.

I am an 65 old Male (well will be in a couple of weeks). 4 years ago I was treated for Rectal Cancer with Radiation and an operation... all seemed to be very successful but a recent MRI and PET scan showed a re-occurrence, with a small tumour on the outside of my lower bowel. They are talking about more radiation, a major operation etc. which is the last thing I want to have done.

I found my CS generator a few weeks ago, after it had been "Lost" in a packing box after a house move and have started taking a small glass morning and night. It has helped my general well-being and stopped me feeling tired, which was about the only symptom I noticed with my re-occurrence.

I am investigating all possible treatment regimes, would any one care to comment? I understand there is no magic cure and no guarantee of success but your input would be most welcome. If talking about such things is problematic for the list, could someone contact me directly to have a more private discussion.

With thanks,

Colin (Australia)

---
is active.