Hi There Ode - And duality rules the planet !!!!!    I so love your way of
expressing yourself very apt !!!!
Enough kudos your head may end up too big for your hat !!!!
Warmest regards
Sandee🐬
Attitude is everything !!!
Sandra George
Colloidal Silver Products
Eye Drops & Topical Gel
aliveagai...@yahoo.com

On 8 Jun 2014, at 07:49, Ode Coyote <odecoy...@silverpuppy.com> wrote:

  I find it amazing that people claiming their freedom, so often tie their
activities to getting permission from the very people they say are controlling
them.

Freedom = a longer leash ?

Exlaxia Excremetia
[If ya gots the runs, take another laxative....sooner or later, you'll run
out... problem solved. ]
or
"If it has never worked, do it harder..... preferably to someone else"  [ I
gots the runs, but it's your s**t ? ]

Blame [ I'm trying to control you into controlling me MY way ? ] and personal
responsibility [your independent point of power] are polar opposites.

Ode

is active.

Archives: