My boss actually came to work one day with pink eye that she had picked up
from her daughter.
It is highly contagious.  I had my cs at work and sprayed, sprayed, sprayed
my eyes off and on
all day as well as the air, doorknobs, phones..etc... lol..  anything and
everything.  I didn't get
pink eye.

To me, spraying cs in my eyes is no diff than spraying water.  It doesn't
sting or burn.  Lola H.