Sent: Friday, 13 June, 2014 12:21
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Bottles for cs storage

I have lots of friends who want cs from me and I do have a few bottles I
use for myself but I'm looking for a source for bottles that I can use
for my friends, that I don't have to worry about getting back. I'd think
about 8 oz would be the best size but most I see have metal lids and I'm
thinking plastic lids would be better.

What do you all use? I'm not against buying a small case from someplace.
I'm guessing colored glass is best?

Cyndi

Archives: