Anyone have a quick flush for kidney stones? Having my second attack in a week.
Two percocets and copius herbal teas are my solutions so far.

"When goods don't cross borders, armies will." Otto Mallery

Are you a zombie?
Here's how to tell: Ask yourself, in the absence of the government, would
people voluntarily pay you to do what you do? If not, you're probably a zombie.

Been making and selling for 20 years. Using HP regulated power supply- 1/2 amp
at 30 vdc.