LOL.. my conspiracy antennae is up and on full alert.  This stinks to high
heaven.  When these 3000 poor souls come home, they well
might spread this horror all over this country.  We have illegals crossing
the border, bringing with them more head lice, bed bugs, measles
and drug-resistant TB and they have shipped them out all over the country
with nary a physical exam and no one seems to be the least alarmed.

What's a little Ebola, huh?   The bird virus didn't 'take' so I guess
'they' are taking one last shot at making sure we have a pandemic.  Wonder
how long it will take Big Pharma to whip out a handy-dandy vaccine? Whew..
I am getting way too cynical.   Lola H.