Hi There Neville - for sometime now I have become very interested in the PH
levels of the body - as I have done my own personal research, thanks to Hulda
Clark, into this arena - I am beginning to understand the importance of keeping
the body as balanced as is possible however this is no mean feat due to the
fact that most of he food we eat is on the acid side of the meter - not being
medically trained in any way this
is simply my own personal interest - caused by the never ending question of
"why" - I must have been one of those children who drove their parents to drink
with my ""whys'
An acid platform is a virtual feast for all manner of "lurgies"   So I have
just gone an bought a PH tester pen from Amazon to be in a good ball park place
- I am totally intrigued to learn from you all today that CS is alkaline.
This would explain to me why it works so well for me in keeping the dreaded
people away from my body !!!
I will post a personal experience I have just gone through for all to consider
and give me feed back on - tomorrow when I will be back on my desk top not
looking and juking on my mobile machines.
As is always appreciated by me from all on this link your input and teaching is
beyond monetary value to me
Thanks to all for being here and sharing so openly as you all do
Sandee🐬
Attitude is everything !!!
Colloidal Silver products
Eye drops & Healing Gel