Thanks for the info but I think this is fine because if you look, there are all
sorts of things in that mix that you wouldn't ingest on their own, but are
necessary in tiny amounts for the body to work ie chromium, copper etc.,  I
think it is when elements are isolated and messed about with the problems
arise...dee

Sent from my iPad