I just did a search on the internet and it turned up a great deal of info
including some self-treatments that seemed to help.  Look at earthclinic.com
PT

________________________________
 From: Hotchillige <hotchill...@optusnet.com.au>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 8:58 PM
Subject: Fwd: CS> MMS - Info Request

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Guys has anyone heard of Grover's disease I've had for more than 10 years
and tried every thing. I've been taking CS for about 2 years now and just
starting zapping the last 3 weeks. Like I said l'll try anything preferably not
pharma med. my Doctor told me 9 years ago there is no cure but I still hav'nt
given up! My diet is GF and I try not to eat anything that modified to much and
lots of ozinated water, exercise regularly. Any help appreciated ;-)

Sent from my iPhone

On 28 Oct 2014, at 10:38 am, Da Darrin <ddarrin...@gmail.com> wrote:

WOW that sounds a lot like the diatribe from the mainstream about colloidal
silver.
>I can attest that Chlorine dioxide in a gas form coupled with Wobenzyme
>enzymes cured me of Lyme two years ago that I had suffered with for nearly 60
>years. No side effects at all.
>Dave
>

>On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 2:51 PM, Phil Morrison <philmorrison...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>Sandra ...   better drop MMS.   I've found nothing to recommend it.
>>

>>I rate it Death Wish #2, exceeded only by Death Wish #1 (vaccines).
>>

>>The Effects of Chlorine on the Body
>>The environmental protection agency website explains that chlorine dioxide
>>reduces activity in laboratory rats, and produces neurological disorders.
>>However, there have been very few studies on the effects of orally consumed
>>chlorine dioxide, because governmental agencies do not assume that people
>>will be drinking a chlorine bleach as a supplement.
>>Chlorine has been known for years to both cause and worsen respiratory
>>problems, including asthma and pneumonia. As a thyroid crippling halogen,
>>chlorine damages enzymes across the board to decimate the immune system upon
>>ingestion or inhalation. Chlorine causes magnesium deficiency, which can
>>cause almost any symptom you can imagine, from migraine headaches, high blood
>>pressure, chemical sensitivity, and in severe cases: sudden death, according
>>to Mark J. Eisenberg, MD.. When such magnesium deficiencies are combined with
>>MSG intake, it sometimes leads to sudden and unexpected heart failure; even
>>amongst young people. Chlorine also decreases the absorption of calcium and
>>phosphorus while increasing their excretion. This loss of calcium into the
>>urine leads to bone-related problems including osteoporosis. Chlorine has
>>been known to irritate the skin, the eyes, and the respiratory system. It has
>>a tendency to react with other chemicals (especially acids)
 to produce even more toxic byproducts. Some of chlorine's byproducts are known
as trihalomethanes (THM's) that are typically found in municipal water. An
example of a THM is chloroform, a well documented cancer causing agent. Studies
have repeatedly demonstrated that chlorine and THM's are leading causes of
colon and bladder cancers, as well as diabetes, kidney stones, and sudden heart
attacks.