Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 7:16 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Jim Humble

I don't like his "religion" either - and I think he could do a whole lot
for a whole lot if he chose to give the research data, the specifics...
which he really hasn't done.    However, that being said, he HAS
described the science of it.  And there are many bright minds out there
who have verified what he has to say.  It is not bleach.  Simple
chemistry will tell you that.  I seem to be highly sensitive to it, and
never got over one drop at a  time - my herx reactions are intense, and
that was all I could  tolerate.  I have put it on the back burner as  a
must have first aid item, and "in case of".  Some bright minds are
saying that the combo of MMS and CS is the most efficient/effective way
of treating ebola.     Does Humble's non-humble archbishopry make me
want to barf?  Absolutely!!  But that does not mean MMS is worthless?
No.  My inner guides and my reading/study have told me it is an
important thing to have available.  I only have a little, just enough
for personal use, but one doesn't need a lot of it.

I must say it really angers me  when anyone - like Jim Humble - makes
their product THE answer to the world's problems.  Certain brands of CS
do the same thing.  And it feeds the feds' reactions to such
products.    BUT just because the feds say MMS is a fraud - as they say
of CS, it doesn't mean it is so.   And it angers me when people take up
that rhetoric, especially people who are benefitted by CS.

I will also say, in defense of Humble.  I think he's always had a
non-humble attitude.  But his religiousity I think came as a way to
protect his product from being made illegal and confiscated.  By
declaring his company a church, and his distributors priests or
ministers or whatever, and his product as a sacrament, he was trying to
get around being completely shut down.  He wanted what he "believes"
(therefore the church) is a miracle product to not be again confiscated
by the feds.    Prety out of the box thinking.    I'm not sure how
honest it is, although I think he has convinced himself it is a matter
of faith and principle as much as a matter of science.  I'm not sure
either how effective his defensive stance will be in the long run - in
part because of his ego, and how his pompous attitude turns folks off.
He's already defrocked and escommunicated one of his "priests" because
he altered the teachings in some way from Humble's presentation.  What a
drama.   Anyways, my 2 cents.  Sara

Archives: