OK thanks Ron

From: Ron
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 4:46 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: cs Jim Humble - ADMIT?

Sent this as a reply but it didn't hit the archives so................

Kinda pushing it there AJR.
I should just let this pass but I gotta say that you and I define "necessary
research" differently.
I get it that; to you it means going to the official website and believing
everything it tells me.
The point with Red Cross is well taken as there is a lot to criticize there.
Hospital in Romania sounds big but that actually means nothing. A two bed
clinic? What?
I am not saying it ain't true I'm just saying that.....Well you know what I'm
saying.
If it helps folks then great! My jury is still out. Not as out as it was
but......
Ron