Rob wrote:

> It seems to me, that with the increased world-wide use of MSM, that
> a new list may be needed to support the traffic that it would
> generate if more people knew about it.
>
> WhattayouthinkMike!?

One step at a time, mate! But the idea of a cluster of alt-health
related lists and web sites is a good one, as long as we can maintain
quality across the bunch. It'll require volunteers to help moderate
and maintain them, which we probably will have if my recent request
for assistance is any indication.

The main site can act as a virtual portal to the rest and focus
around a general alt-health forum.

That's what I think, Rob! When exactly it would happen is another
question altogether! <grin>

I *did* just move that other small list of mine off of eskimo,
clearing the boards for starting the new alt-health-list there. I'm
still in the depths of another project, though, so I'm not going to
be ready to act on that for a *little* while more.

Be well,

Mike D.

[mdev...@mail.id.net                       ]
[Speaking only for myself...              ]