Reece Maxey wrote:
Thanks sol. I've seen comments that CS would degrade if exposed to light. I
will probably keep
It in pantry.
Reece

I think CS only changes in light if it is unstable. To me that means CS with a LOT of particles or large particles or some contamination or other. Mainly that problem would be particles agglomerating (think that is the right term) to where they are too large to stay suspended and drop out of solution and/or the CS might turn color. My CS here stays completely water clear. No silver dropping out of solution either.
sol

---