Harsha, I take 1 teaspoon of MSM (5g) in a cup of coffee and don't notice the taste one way or the other. My husband insists that I NOT add MSM to his coffee because he doesn't like the taste. He can tell, I can't.

A few things (amino acids in particular, proteases (protein-digesting enzymes) used to reduce inflammation and some herbs) are better taken on an empty stomach. But the majority of vitamins and minerals are better taken with food. MSM falls into the latter category of being better taken with food. My bet is that Sol will be able to work up to higher/therapeutic levels of MSM if he takes it in divided doses with food.

Terry

---
is active.