Dear Marshall.
                    Quite an astute observation on your part.  We
determined, some time ago, that colloidal silver is of value in
addressing the "manifested" conditions to which you refer.   The reason
being: all of the "regurgitated samples" we analyzed contained copious
numbers of putrifaction-related bacteria.  Additionally, nearly all
reflected LOW stomach acid percentages----just the opposite of what has
been the conventional wisdom.
                We are, at present, conducting on-going research in this
area and will possess much more definitive data by early next year.  To
date, our most promising results have come from the employment of
digestive enzymes.  I hope to be able to share an abstract of our
results with this list....upon completion of this study..
                                    Sincerely.  Brooks Bradley.
p.s.  We have found that CS is not overly beneficial to a normal,
well-conditioned stomach environment----but is a splendid adjuctive for
one that is "bacterially  compromised" .