Hi
Sorry about your child.
I'm a nurse and can tell you how to get silver to her lungs.
It's not pretty but effective. Simply have s syringe or dropper (whatever you
have) of 3-5 ml of silver soln. Disconnect the tubing right at her breathing
tube and shoot the soln down the tube aggressively. Put the tubing right back
on and her ventilator will force it further into her lungs. It WILL make her
cough unless her reflexes are really suppressed by her mental state.  The vent
WILL ALARM so be quick. When the nurse arrives, tell her the vent came
disconnected and you put it back. No big deal.
Theresa

Sent from my iPhone