Interesting the website doesn't say it is free of wheat and gluten.
PT

________________________________
 From: Phil Morrison <philmorrison...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, January 5, 2015 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: CS>CF is caused by mineral deficiency

Hi ASL raVen,

Dr. Richard Olree co-authored book "Minerals for the

Genetic Code."   Olree's three most essential mineral

co-factors for the production of proteins from amino acids

are selenium, iodine, and boron.  I buy these three minerals

in Olree's Grand Unified organic mineral complex from Hillman Health Foods,
Inc. (noted below).

http://emineral.info/HHF/

Once shelled, brazil nuts slowly lose selenium.  Soaking

nuts probably accelerates this loss.  I can't find brazil nuts

in shells, so I buy shelled nuts from Trader Joe's and shred
​them.  ​Tasty snack.  Brazil nuts are 497 ppm selenium.