Some years ago my left eye endured increasing pain and episodes of colored
lights. I was told by an optometrist that these were 'classic' symptoms
 of visual migraines. Endurance was necessary! However, Hulda
Clark's book said that pain in the eyeball itself was ALWAYS caused
by parasites in the eyeball itself. Since the pain in that eye was
terrible, I decided to check this out. The first dose of the green
 hull black walnut tincture caused the immediate cessation of pain.
After a few days the pain began to return.  Rather quickly, I really
loaded up on the tincture along with the other parts of the cleanse and now
--no more pain. I was really really happy for 6 months or so.
Couldn't figure out why I was so happy for a while, then realized that the
eye pain was gone. This is not floaters, but might be beneficial in some
 way for some. I hope so.   directcurrent90